Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 16, 2012

Open letter to all department stores

Open letter to all department stores:

1. I do not want your credit card.   I don't care how much it will save me today, I don't care if I can pay it off right away -  I know how credit works.  The coupons you send me do not effect me that much.

2. I do not want to take your stupid survey.  If I wanted to go online and waste time, I would look at Youtube videos. 

3. If you do sell a credit card to some other schmuck, take them elsewhere - don't make me wait in line while grandma questions putting her social security number in the machine. 

4. I don't want you to have my phone number/address/email so you can send me crap.

Just keep it to yourself - I can decide when and where to shop.  Don't try and dictate to me.  You want to win my money? Give me GREAT SERVICE and I'll come back.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment