Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fast day 2

WOW! I was hungry last night!  I woke up in the middle of the night and my stomach was growling.  But I held out, and just turned over and went back to sleep.

This morning I had chocolate milk for breakfast.  I was making cereal for Natalie and Jeremy and out of habit I put some in my mouth.  I spit it right back out.  This is where I have to watch myself.  I can skip the meals, but I have to be careful not to snack during cooking/fixing food.

Lunchtime, I've been nursing a soda all morning, but I may need to have some juice soon for some calories...

12:30 - I'm feeling a little tired today. Yesterday a little earlier than this I was having problems with my right arm shaking uncontrollably. It could have been lack of calories or it could have been my new medicine. If it comes back I'll call the Dr.

2:00 - just took Jeremy to the park, the sunshine did me good and I brought my bottle with juice in it. But the farther I get into my day, the more tired I get.  I think tomorrow I'm going to keep closer track on my calories and make sure I take in at least 800.  I don't mind losing weight, but not if I have to sleep through the month.  And I can't pray and study if I'm asleep.

7:00 end of the day.  We took the kids to Gunther Toody's for dinner and I had to sit there and drink Dr. Pepper.  It was very hard to do.  Plus, I'm getting short tempered.

I just have to remember, I'm asking for big things, I need to make a big statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment