Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fast day 15

So, last night I was up all night coughing and wheezing, no sleep for me.  I was going to sleep in the morning, but then I thought that would mess up my whole system and decided to push through.

I did take the cough syrup that said "don't take with certain meds," because I was desperate.  But I called the pharmacy and they assured me it was fine.  So tonight I'll take it again and hopefully sleep.

Jeremy isn't eating his toaster strudel, and I really want to finish it...

I did develop two new smoothies - Chocolate banana and Strawberry banana.  I blend a banana, milk, ice and syrup in my magic bullet and voila! instant shake.

I made homemade from scratch waffles for dinner.  I made one for Jeremy, two for Natalie and then one for me.  Just as natural as can be, I didn't think about it.  Luckily, Natalie caught me and said "mommy, you're not supposed to eat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment