Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fast day 8

One week down, 2 to go. 

I had a tortilla with my pills last night, still a little queasy, but it could have been the fact I had food for the first time. 

I tried it again this morning, I feel better.  I didn't even have to finish the tortilla. 

I'm so tired today, wanting to crash today.

3:30 I'm hungry because I'm tired and I'm tired because I'm hungry.  The kids are both right in my face because Elizabeth won't go downstairs and Jeremy is jealous that she's here. 

I can't focus on anything, I keep losing my place and forgetting what I'm supposed to be doing.  I['m going to buy some real soda with sugar and caffeine.  Its not the best nutrition, but it will help me get through the day.  Right now the diet root beer just ain't hacking it.

I'm sitting here watching hoarding, and in this lady I see myself.  Her daughter is chasing her around her crowded house yelling momma momma, be reasonable.  I can't stand the thought of that being me and Natalie someday.  But how do I stop it?  When I have to get rid of my stuff, I feel like I'm throwing out a little bit of me.  But no one cares.  I gave up my books this week, something that matters to me a lot.  But I still keep so much in my "buckets" just like she has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment